Stacey Knight has been dancing for 25 years, training in tap, ballet, jazz, hip hop & contemporary. Throughout her career she has been dancing professionally & teaching for many different dance schools for 15 years, as well as running her own dance school for 4 years.
Her teaching repertoire includes all the styles she has been trained in as above, teaching ATOD Ballet Syllabus, RAD Ballet Syllabus & SFD Tap & Jazz Syllabus. She teaches students from the age of 3 – adults, from beginner – advanced levels.
Her choreography has been used in Rock Eisteddfods, National Competitions, & various productions.
Her dance training included:
- Graduate of Bartuccio’s fulltime dance & performing arts course.
- Certificate 2 in dance & performing arts.
- 10 years Australian teachers of dance exam completion in ballet, tap & jazz (gold star with barre level)
- Trained in summer schools at the National Theatre with guest teachers from the Australian Ballet for 5 years.
- Various dance classes at Dance Factory, Dance World, & Victorian College of the Arts.
- Completion of 1 year fulltime course & training at Melbourne Dance Theatre.
Stacey has been dancing professionally since the age of 15.
Her professional work includes:
- Warner Bros Productions
- Disney Australian & International tours (including Hong Kong & Korea)
- Productions with Nickelodeon (Melbourne & Interstate)
- Featured in Channel 10’s kid hit series “Rockit”
- Various corporate events at Crown Casino
- Cheerleading for Melbourne Storm
- Pen 2 Stage Productions Internationally touring with Dora the Explorer
- Short & Sweet Dance Festival & Adelaide Fringe Festival performing with Melbourne Dance Theatre Company
- National fashion parades & extra work on Neighbours TV series.