Brydie has been dancing for the past 22 years & has true passion for teaching dance, movement & yoga, mindfulness, & music to children. She has been teaching for the past 15 years & specializes in sharing her broad range of movement knowledge.
Brydie’s classes are guaranteed fun for all levels & ages. She believes in building a foundation of dance through technique, perseverance & a positive attitude.
Brydie teaches a range of styles including Ready Set Dance, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Music & Movement, Cheerleading, Creative Dance, Yoga & Zumba.
Brydie has been expanding her teaching skills in the last decade:
- Diploma of Early Childhood Care & Cert 3 in Community services specializing in Working with Children.
- Designing & teaching Music & Movement program for major Early Childhood Education company
- Brydie has completed all Tap & Jazz levels in SFD examinations.
- 275 HR certified Yoga Teacher Training
- Featured in 2006 Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony Dance Crew
Brydie is an experienced & enthusiastic teacher who loves to share her skills of creative expression through dance to children & young adults.